Sunday 11 September 2016

Product Review: Finether Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Mist Aromatherapy Purifier 100ML ...

Humidifies Small Areas



I bought this I suffer from dry eyes and one of the offices that I work in has very dry air, because of the air conditioning, which makes my eyes worse.

I thought having this on my desk might help and it does. My eyes are less sore and I use less eye drops, when this is on, compared to when it isn't.

It is small and the mist doesn't travel very far, so I can't imagine it humidifying a whole room, but it works for my desk area.

The only issue I've found is that the plug does get quite hot, if I forget to unplug it overnight.

Disclaimer: I received a discount on the product in return for an honest and unbiased review.



(RSS generated with FetchRss)

View full review on Amazon

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    click to investigate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Best Product Review Website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Best air purifier under 20,000

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. hese purifiers draw air to lure particles. Mechanical filter purifiers have completely different types of filters. Flat filters are sometimes referred to as panel filters. air purifiers under 20000

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of blogs are there but i usually get the query of my need to your blog only thanks for the things you providing for us, Buy Electric Massagers For Cat Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY INFORMATIVE ARTICLE. Thanks
    www.cosmopolitanmechanical.ca

    ReplyDelete